Friday, April 15, 2011
Inaugural post
I've been thinking about starting a blog about gluten-free living nearly ever since gluten really entered the forefront of my consciousness about a year ago. Today, awaiting the results of a blood test for Celiac Disease, the spark of motivation truly hit. Even if I turn out not to have Celiac Disease, I will be remaining gluten-free, because I am no longer in constant digestive pain since giving up wheat, barley and rye a year ago. And as anyone who has ever tried going gluten-free knows, trying to avoid gluten in American food culture is sometimes like trying to navigate a minefield blindfolded! So, my hope is that blogging about my gluten-free experiences, products I use, and recipes I make will help others trying to steer clear of the dreaded protein and live healthier, happier lives.
Labels:
gluten-free life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment